No stranger to chart-topping, big anthem tracks; Jason Ross has today released his highly anticipated studio album ‘1000 Faces.’
Our today on Ophelia Records, this album is the culmination of years of production and artist evolution, and no better place than Seven Lions’ Ophelia imprint to release Jason’s first LP, which also happens to be the label’s first album release.
From working with Above & Beyond, Anjunabeats, playing massive Group Therapy shows, and now working on Seven Lion’s Ophelia Records, Jason is proving his versatility and genre fluidity with this new work.
‘1000 Faces’ includes previously released singles “When The Night Falls,” “One That Got Away,” “Known you Before,” and “1000 Faces,” as well as new tracks, like “Someone That I Needed,” a track that showcases the producer’s euphonious sounds along with heartfelt lyrics. Next up, “Chains” embodies futuristic beats and emotional vocals, while “Shelter” brings an electrifying pop twist to the album. “Leave Me to Wonder” provides a journey for listeners, and is packed with melodic beats and heavenly vocals. Lastly, “Letting Go” is the perfect euphoric closer to the album.
Jason Ross is set to embark on his ‘1000 Faces’ North American tour this February with future world tour dates to follow. ‘1000 Faces’ is out today on Beatport and all streaming platforms, get your first listen at the singles below!
1000 Faces Tracklist
- Jason Ross – Intro
- Jason Ross – When The Night Falls (with Flora)
- Jason Ross & Dabin – One That Got Away (with Dylan Matthew)
- Jason Ross – Someone That I Needed (with Dia Frampton)
- Jason Ross – Chains (with Rory)
- Jason Ross – Shelter (feat. Melanie Fontana)
- Jason Ross – Leave Me to Wonder (with Fiora)
- Jason Ross & Seven Lions – Known You Before (with Emilie Brandt)
- Jason Ross – 1000 Faces (with Dia Frampton)
- Jason Ross – Letting Go (with RUNN)
Follow Jason Ross